CHEP’s Sustainability Certificate details your organisation’s contribution to a more sustainable supply chain, circular economy and Australia’s 2025 National Packaging Targets.
When your business uses CHEP’s share and reuse Wooden Pallets and Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs) we provide you with data outlining the environmental savings in applicable greenhouse gas emissions, waste to landfill and water compared to common single-use alternatives.
This data can also help report company environmental savings in the following ways:
- Inclusion in your Australasian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO) Annual Reporting Tool and Action Plans,
- In company annual and sustainability reports,
- On your website,
- In your customer conversations,
- In your marketing and communications material, and
- Supporting decision making
CHEP Australia is committed to collaborating with you, your suppliers and customers to reduce the impact of packaging on the environment and lower carbon emissions through our circular economy solutions.